We can provide advice and guidance to headteachers, EYFS coordinators, subject leads and governors about all areas of Early Years provision, including:
- the EYFS curriculum
- observation, assessment and planning
- characteristics of effective learning
- adult-led and child-initiated learning
- continuous and enhanced provision
- the Early Years learning environment
- high quality interactions
- early language
- transition to Year 1
- self-evaluation and action planning
- preparation for inspection
Face to face support at the moment is virtual using a range of platforms – we can fit into whichever you are currently using. Once possible, we will also be able to offer school-based support.
Schools can buy individual training sessions and online support meetings, or can purchase a package of support over a year. Support will be tailored to your school’s needs – we firmly believe there is no such thing as “one size fits all”.
Contact us to talk about how we can support you.